Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Vegetables from the mountains







I buy organic vegetables from Yamanashi prefecture  once a week  after I stayed there for taking macrobiotic course for 3 weeks during the  last autumn .
I did  appreciate the pure atmosphere and the clear air just near to Yatsugatake mountains .
 
This place is only 2and a half hours of journey from Tokyo by trains.
 We can see the amazingly   lovely  Japanese Alpus.
Fortunately it is said that  this place is not affected by the radiation of the  disaster because of the  many high mountains.

I saw the real natural way of agriculture. They don't avoid weeds and insects at all as it is the nature, and they live together with it.
Every Saturday  I received the vegetable box which  cost 3000 yen.
Now this place is blanketed  with snow so I need to wait for the  spring season to come .
This snow will be cleared in   early May.

Can you find an insect ?





persimmon tree


Ginkgo trees

Maple trees


No comments:

Post a Comment