Wednesday, May 7, 2014

My big worry about Japan

 
 
More than 3 months have already passed since I last updated my English blog with my latest script.
I feel touched knowing that there are still 400-500 number of access per month . I have had  readers from more than 50 countries for  about 2 years. Thank you very much for the viewing.
To be honest,I am not having enough energy to write for my English blog.
After moving to Singapore,I have started to worry about our homeland,Japan;as you know that it is facing many serious problems.
In Singapore,normally we read the English newspaper for us to know about our current affairs but,since the journalism in Japan is not doing a proper job,people there have either given up or are not taking things seriously.
In my Japanese blog,I have always encouraged the youth to go abroad to have the awakening about the outside world.Actually,I've updated much more after our migration to Singapore.
Last August,in the Sunday Times,former Prime Minister,Mr.Lee Kwan Yew,had given us some precious advice about the Japan's insular attitude and the population woes.He also added that if was a Japanese and could speak good English,he would definitely choose to go abroad.
I totally agree with his opinion.My husband was impressed with that article and translated the whole thing for me.I too wrote 3 series about it in my Japanese blog.Thankfully,I got a huge access for it!
I wish Japan would change dramatically!

http://ameblo.jp/yokoabiko0502/entry-11742623872.html
(Mr Lee Kwan Yew 's suggestion 1)
http://ameblo.jp/yokoabiko0502/entry-11744222691.html
(Mr Lee Kwan Yew's suggestion 2)
http://ameblo.jp/yokoabiko0502/entry-11746932747.html
(Mr Lee Kwan Yew's suggestion 3)


Sometimes,I do wonder why aren't the youth getting unhappy about these serious and hopeless  situation.Or are they hesitating to bring it up.
I think that most of my fellow Japanese people do value the judgement about the impression from others.This is being  materially oriented .In God's view,spiritually oriented is essential.
To make matters worse,Japan has had many natural disasters from the very past and the Japanese have to yield to Mother Nature and gradually make it a part of their own character.
In wrote that the Japanese people must think by themselves,also give their own opinions  and voice it out too.
The old Kamikaze pilot,whom I had interviewed have warned the youth that they need to be careful about the government otherwise,it'll be too late;even though everyone in Japan is anxious for a warless world.
http://macromacrobiyoko.blogspot.sg/2013/03/last-kamikaze-pilot-now-sings-songs-for.html
 [The last Kamikaze Pilot now sings songs for peace]

There is a famous Japanese poem saying that 'Hometown should be thought by the people far away  from their homes.'

                                                 May 6 , 2014   The  Japanese Association Singapore
                                    http://macromacrobiyoko.blogspot.sg/2013_05_01_archive.html
                                    [Celebration of Children's Day!]
 

No comments:

Post a Comment