Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Vernal Thunder ( 春雷 Shun-Rai)

We have an old proverb that says that heat and cold lasts till the equinoctial week which is around the 23rd of September and the 23rd of March.
This morning,at around 6:30 am,there was a loud thunder.
When I was polishing my husband's shoes at the entrance of our house,I saw lightning and heard a roar.Without noticing the lightning,I would've thought that it was an explosion just outside our house as I felt the pressure of the wind through the metallic door!
This loud boom woke many people up.Well,on the other hand,this sign is telling us that the spring season is approaching soon!
                                                      
                                                                   Plum tree with white blossoms





                                                                    Plum tree with red blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment